BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

See a connection?

Recently i added some new songs to my itunes...

bt even though i added these songs all becuz of a fren,
i had my own personal reasons why i wanted to add them...
whats the connection? well... y duncha try and find out...
here are the last few songs i added on my itunes:

MERINDUKANMU - D'Masiv

Januari - Glenn Fredly

You are my Everything - Glenn Fredly

I MISS YOU like crazy - The Moffets

RINDU Setengah Mati - D'Masiv

Apa Salahku - D'masiv

Sudahi Perih Ini - D'Masiv

Untitled - Maliq & D'essentials

If you kno all the songs, or at least understand the title of the songs,
then i guess you'll understand the connection...
SO!!! Do u see the connection? i dunno... what do u think? :p

Anyways! this was just sth i wanted 2 write, i gt nth 2 write abt actually... haha...
bt mayb nxt time i'll amke a post abt my very Naughty, naughty SISTER!!! :P
u kno who u r sis... XD
n one more thing.. FERGIE!!! u better get ready 2 call d help hotline...
dial 4-1 4-1 4-1, cuz Portsmouth apparently 4gt 2 dial... :P
so till then... rmbr...
YNWA!!! :)

0 comments: